Classes are held at Blueist Training in Glendale, right off the 5 Freeway Western Avenue exit. Computers and manuals are provided-a limited number of rental computers are available for at home use. Training is multidisciplinary–we teach everyone from industrial designers to architects to jewelers.
LEVEL 1 WEEKDAY NIGHTS: 8 sessions total, Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6:30 to 9:30. Maximum 10 students per class.
Tuesday September 15-Thursday October 8 (24 hours) $695
- Understand the vocabulary of the Rhino interface
- Understand the features of the Rhino interface
- Customize your tools
- Create basic objects
- Model using coordinate input, object snaps and SmartTrack tools
- Modify curves and surfaces with edit commands
- Use control point editing to modify curves and surfaces
- Analyze your model
- Render your model
LEVEL 2 WEEKDAY NIGHTS: 8 sessions total, Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6:30 to 9:30. Maximum 10 students per class.
Tuesday October 13-Thursday November 5 (24 hours) $795
- Evaluate curves using the curvature graph
- Use a range of strategies to build surfaces
- Rebuild surfaces and curves
- Control surface curvature continuity
- Create, manipulate, save and restore custom construction planes
- Create surfaces and features using custom construction planes
- Group objects
- Visualize, evaluate, and analyze models utilizing shading features
- Place text around an object or on a surface
- Map planar curves to a surface
- Create 3-D models from 2-D drawings and scanned images
- Clean up imported files and export clean files
- Use rendering tools
Register below, or contact me for registration invoice.