RHINO FOR JEWELRY DESIGNERS: 5 sessions total, Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6:30 to 9:30. This class is for students who have general experience with NURBS modeling in Rhino. We will explore the entire process for making a finished piece of jewelry, and for rendering our models as 2D images. Acceptance to class required, 5 students maximum, please contact for registration.
Tuesday September 30-Tuesday October 14 (15 hours) $495
LEVEL 1 WEEKDAY NIGHTS: 8 classes total, Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6:30 to 9:30. Maximum 7 students per class.
Tuesday October 28-Thursday November 20 (24 hours) $695
- Understand the vocabulary of the Rhino interface
- Understand the features of the Rhino interface
- Customize your tools
- Create basic objects
- Model using coordinate input, object snaps and SmartTrack tools
- Modify curves and surfaces with edit commands
- Use control point editing to modify curves and surfaces
- Analyze your model
- Render your model
Register by credit card below, or contact me for other options