Classes are held at Blueist Training in Glendale, right off the 5 Freeway Western Avenue exit. Computers and manuals are provided-a limited number of rental computers are available for at home use. Training is multidisciplinary–we teach everyone from industrial designers to architects to jewelers.
LEVEL 1 WEEKDAY NIGHTS: 8 sessions total (24 hours), Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6:30 to 9:30. Maximum 10 students per class. $695.
Tuesday January 12-Thursday Feb 4
Tuesday March 8-Thursday March 31
Tuesday May 10-Thursday June 2
Tuesday July 5-Thursday July 28
Tuesday September 6-Thursday September 29
- Understand the vocabulary of the Rhino interface
- Understand the features of the Rhino interface
- Customize your tools
- Create basic objects
- Model using coordinate input, object snaps and SmartTrack tools
- Modify curves and surfaces with edit commands
- Use control point editing to modify curves and surfaces
- Analyze your model
- Render your model
Register below, or contact me for registration invoice.