Classes are held at Blueist Training in Glendale, right off the 5 Freeway Western Avenue exit. Computers and manuals are provided-a limited number of rental computers are available for at home use. Training is multidisciplinary–we teach everyone from industrial designers to architects to jewelers.
LEVEL 1 WEEKEND INTENSIVE: 3 sessions total (24 hours), Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Maximum 10 students per class. $695.
Friday July 8-Sunday July 10 10 AM to 7 PM
Friday September 9-Sunday September 11 10 AM to 7 PM
Friday November 11-Sunday November 13 10-AM to 7PM
- Understand the vocabulary of the Rhino interface
- Understand the features of the Rhino interface
- Customize your tools
- Create basic objects
- Model using coordinate input, object snaps and SmartTrack tools
- Modify curves and surfaces with edit commands
- Use control point editing to modify curves and surfaces
- Analyze your model
- Render your model
Register below, or contact me for registration invoice.