LEVEL 1 NURBS MODELING
WEEKEND INTENSIVE: 3 classes total Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 11AM to 3PM and 4PM to 8PM (1 hour lunch break)
Friday April 25th through Sunday April 27th $695 (24 hours)
- Understand the vocabulary of the Rhino interface
- Understand the features of the Rhino interface
- Customize your tools
- Create basic objects
- Model using coordinate input, object snaps and SmartTrack tools
- Modify curves and surfaces with edit commands
- Use control point editing to modify curves and surfaces
- Analyze your model
- Render your model
Register by credit card below, or contact me for other options.
Please note, this class needs 6 or more students (maximum of 10) enrolled by April 11th to run. Registration will be refunded immediately if minimum is not met. Due to the nature of this class, cancellations are not accepted (registration can be applied to future sessions).