LEVEL 1 NURBS MODELING
WEEKEND INTENSIVE: 3 classes total Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 11AM to 3PM and 4PM to 8PM (1 hour lunch break)
Friday January 10th through Sunday January 12th $695 (24 hours)
- Understand the vocabulary of the Rhino interface
- Understand the features of the Rhino interface
- Customize your tools
- Create basic objects
- Model using cordinate input, object snaps and SmartTrack tools
- Modify curves and surfaces with edit commands
- Use control point editing to modify curves and surfaces
- Analyze your model
- Render your model
Register by credit card below, or contact me for other options.
Please note, this class needs 6 or more students (maximum of 10) enrolled by December 27th to run. Registration will be refunded immediately if minimum is not met. Cancellations are not accepted after December 27th.